We work hard to ensure the Website is always up and available, but we can’t guarantee that the Website will not have downtime for any reason. We reserve the right to close the Website for short periods of time for general maintenance, but will attempt to keep this to a minimum. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Website is unavailable at any time, for any length of time.
Parts of the Website require you to input a password to access certain features. This is to be able to give you details relevant to your order whilst still keeping them private to you. To do this, as part of our security procedures, we require you to register an account with Company by entering your email and choosing a secure password. We highly recommend that you choose a strong password that is hard for others to guess, and you log out from your account at the end of every session. There is a password reset procedure in case you forget your password. You must treat your account log-in information as confidential, not disclosing it to any third party and only using Company in person. If you think there may have been any breach of security then it is your responsibility to notify us immediately and if log-in is possible, to change your password.
It is a condition of your use of the Website that all the information you provide on the Website is correct, current and complete. We reserve the right to disable any user account in our sole discretion, at any time for any or no reason, including if, in our opinion, you have failed to comply with any provision of these Terms of Service.
You must not misuse this Website. You will not: commit or encourage a criminal offence; transmit or distribute a virus, trojan, worm, logic bomb or post any other material which is malicious, technologically harmful, in breach of confidence or in any way offensive or obscene; hack into any aspect of the Service; corrupt data; cause annoyance to other users; infringe upon the rights of any other person’s proprietary rights; send any unsolicited advertising or promotional material, commonly referred to as “spam”; or attempt to affect the performance or functionality of any computer facilities of or accessed through this Website. Breaching this provision would constitute a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. Ecoffee Cup will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and disclose your identity to them. We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of this Website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
The intellectual property rights in all content made available to you on or through this Website remains the property of Ecoffee Cup or its licensors and are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved by Ecoffee Cup and its licensors. You may store, print and display the content supplied solely for your own personal use. You are not permitted to publish, manipulate, distribute or otherwise reproduce, in any format, any of the content or copies of the content supplied to you or which appears on this Website nor may you use any such content in connection with any business or commercial enterprise. You shall not modify, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or create derivative works based on any software or accompanying documentation supplied by Ecoffee Cup or its licensors. Ecoffee Cup is a trade marks belonging to Ecoffee Cup. No licence or consent is granted to you to use these marks in any way, and you agree not to use these marks or any marks which are colourably similar without the written permission of Ecoffee Cup.
By placing an order you are offering to purchase a product on and subject to the following terms and conditions. All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price. Dispatch times may vary according to availability and any guarantees or representations made as to delivery times are subject to any delays resulting from postal delays or force majeure for which we will not be responsible. In order to contract with Ecoffee Cup you must be over 18 years of age and possess a valid credit or debit card issued by a bank acceptable to us. Ecoffee Cup retains the right to refuse any request made by you. If your order is accepted we will inform you by email and we will confirm the identity of the party, which you have contracted with. This will usually be Ecoffee Cup or may in some cases be a third party. When placing an order you undertake that all details you provide to us are true and accurate, that you are an authorised user of the credit or debit card used to place your order and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods. The cost of foreign products and services may fluctuate. All prices advertised are subject to such changes.
- Our Contract When you place an order, you will receive an acknowledgement e-mail confirming receipt of your order. This email will only be an acknowledgement and will not constitute acceptance of your order. A contract between us for the purchase of the goods will not be formed until your payment has been approved by us and we have debited your credit or debit card.
- Pricing and Availability Whilst we try and ensure that all details, descriptions and prices which appear on this Website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of any goods which you have ordered we will inform you of this as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund. Where applicable, prices are inclusive of VAT. Delivery costs will be charged in addition; such additional charges are clearly displayed where applicable and included in the ‘Total Cost’. The Service may contain typographical errors or other errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. We therefore reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information at any time without prior notice. We reserve the right to refuse to fill any orders that you may place based on information on the Service that may contain errors or inaccuracies, including, without limitation, errors, inaccuracies or out-of-date information regarding pricing, shipping, payment terms, or return policies
- Payment Upon receiving your order we carry out a standard pre-authorisation check on your payment card to ensure there are sufficient funds to fulfil the transaction. Goods will not be dispatched until this pre-authorisation check has been completed. Your card will be debited once the order has been accepted.
- Discount Codes Promotional discount codes – We may from time to time offer promotional discount codes which may apply in respect of any, or certain specified, purchases made though this Website. The conditions of use relating to any discount code will be specified at the time of issue.
Discount applies to orders placed through Ecoffee Cup website only. May not be used in conjunction with any other discount or code. Discount code can only be used once. Trade customers excluded.
Please submit any cancellation via e-mail to email@example.com
E-mail cancellations must contain the following: First name, last name, order number, and e-mail address. This information must be identical to the information originally submitted on your order. Please provide contact information so that we may contact you if we have questions in regards to canceling your order.
Every effort will be made to accommodate the cancellation of your order, providing your order has not been charged and/or shipped out. In the event that a cancellation was submitted, and your order was shipped out after, we will gladly refund the complete balance charged including shipping. However, if the cancellation was documented as received after the order was shipped, we will refund the merchandise total less shipping.
The material displayed on this Website is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. Unless expressly stated to the contrary to the fullest extent permitted by law Ecoffee Cup and its suppliers, content providers and advertisers hereby expressly exclude all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity and shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever, including but without limitation to any direct, indirect, special, consequential, punitive or incidental damages, or damages for loss of use, profits, data or other intangibles, damage to goodwill or reputation, or the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services, arising out of or related to the use, inability to use, performance or failures of this Website or the Linked Sites and any materials posted thereon, irrespective of whether such damages were foreseeable or arise in contract, tort, equity, restitution, by statute, at common law or otherwise. This does not affect Ecoffee Cup’s liability for death or personal injury arising from its negligence, nor for fraudulent misrepresentation, misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter or any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you. This Website must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of this Website other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
Except where expressly stated to the contrary all persons (including their names and images), third party trade marks and images of third party products, services and/or locations featured on this Website are in no way associated, linked or affiliated with Ecoffee Cup and you should not rely on the existence of such a connection or affiliation. Any trade marks/names featured on this Website are owned by the respective trade mark owners. Where a trade mark or brand name is referred to it is used solely to describe or identify the products and services and is in no way an assertion that such products or services are endorsed by or connected to Ecoffee Cup.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Ecoffee Cup, its officers, employees, consultants, agents, and affiliates, from any and all third party claims, liability, damages and/or costs (including, but not limited to, legal fees) arising from your use this Website or your breach of the Terms of Service..
Ecoffee Cup shall have the right in its absolute discretion at any time and without notice to amend, remove or vary the Services and/or any page of this Website.
If any part of the Terms of Service is unenforceable (including any provision in which we exclude our liability to you) the enforceability of any other part of the Terms of Service will not be affected all other clauses remaining in full force and effect. So far as possible where any clause/sub-clause or part of a clause/sub-clause can be severed to render the remaining part valid, the clause shall be interpreted accordingly. Alternatively, you agree that the clause shall be rectified and interpreted in such a way that closely resembles the original meaning of the clause /sub-clause as is permitted by law.
We operate a complaints handling procedure which we will use to try to resolve disputes when they first arise: please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any complaints or comments.
If you breach these conditions and we take no action, we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies in any other situation where you breach these conditions.
These terms and conditions are to be construed in accordance with the laws of England and in the event of any dispute or claim associated with these terms and conditions, that dispute or claim shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
The above Terms of Service constitute the entire agreement of the parties and supersede any and all preceding and contemporaneous agreements between you and Ecoffee Cup. Any waiver of any provision of the Terms of Service will be effective only if in writing and signed by a company director of Ecoffee Cup.
The Ecoffee Cup loyalty scheme is operated by Ecoffee Cup. Upon signing-up to Ecoffee Cup as a customer, each customer is automatically signed-up to the Ecoffee Cup loyalty scheme and is therefore bound by the terms and conditions stipulated.
- These terms define an agreement between us (Ecoffee Cup ) and you, the customer.
- The Ecoffee Cup customer loyalty programme is can be used by anyone aged 18 or over.
- Loyalty points are awarded immediately after each complete transaction.
- 10 points are issued for every £1 spent at Ecoffee Cup. For every 100 points the customer will be able to get £0.50p off their next purchase.
- Points are issued against each £1 spent (rounded up to the nearest and highest £1 in the case of decimal currency).
- Points are issued against the total basket value (excluding P&P). Any other vouchers or promotional codes used will be applied BEFORE points are calculated.
- Loyalty points cannot be used against P&P Costs.
- If an item is returned to Ecoffee Cup for a refund, the amount of points awarded will be deducted from the customer’s points balance.
- All offers and promotions associated with the Ecoffee Cup loyalty scheme will feature unique expiry dates and other terms and conditions may apply.
- Ecoffee Cup reserves the right to cancel or vary any offer at any time.
- Ecoffee Cup reserves the right to cancel or withdraw the entire loyalty scheme and all associated vouchers or accumulated points at any time.
- If we (Ecoffee Cup) have reason to believe that a customer is abusing the scheme or its associated offers, we will take all necessary legal action.
- As a member of the Ecoffee Cup loyalty scheme, you will automatically receive regular communication from Ecoffee Cup , including balance statements and news about other offers and promotions.
- Points cannot be transferred to other account holders.
- Loyalty points are automatically applied to the customer’s account online (not sent separately as a code).
- Additional points will not be applied to transactions where a discount voucher has been used.
- In the event of a refund, goods that have accumulated Reward Points will be automatically deducted from the cumulative total.
- In the case of an account being closed, all vouchers will be removed and accumulated points will become void.
- Ecoffee Cup reserve the right to refuse the application of points when the customer is in breach of the terms and conditions stipulated, or any general Ecoffee Cup terms and conditions of purchase
- There is no cash alternative for points accumulated
- Ecoffee Cup reserves the right to amend or terminate the loyalty scheme or these terms and conditions at its sole discretion any time, with or without notice.
Any queries regarding the Ecoffee Cup loyalty scheme should be emailed to email@example.com