We work hard to ensure the Website is always up and available, but we can’t guarantee that the Website will not have downtime for any reason. We reserve the right to close the Website for short periods of time for general maintenance, but will attempt to keep this to a minimum. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Website is unavailable at any time, for any length of time.
Parts of the Website require you to input a password to access certain features. This is to be able to give you details relevant to your order whilst still keeping them private to you. To do this, as part of our security procedures, we require you to register an account with Company by entering your email and choosing a secure password. We highly recommend that you choose a strong password that is hard for others to guess, and you log out from your account at the end of every session. There is a password reset procedure in case you forget your password. You must treat your account log-in information as confidential, not disclosing it to any third party and only using Company in person. If you think there may have been any breach of security then it is your responsibility to notify us immediately and if log-in is possible, to change your password.
It is a condition of your use of the Website that all the information you provide on the Website is correct, current and complete. We reserve the right to disable any user account in our sole discretion, at any time for any or no reason, including if, in our opinion, you have failed to comply with any provision of these Terms of Service.
You must not misuse this Website. You will not: commit or encourage a criminal offence; transmit or distribute a virus, trojan, worm, logic bomb or post any other material which is malicious, technologically harmful, in breach of confidence or in any way offensive or obscene; hack into any aspect of the Service; corrupt data; cause annoyance to other users; infringe upon the rights of any other person’s proprietary rights; send any unsolicited advertising or promotional material, commonly referred to as “spam”; or attempt to affect the performance or functionality of any computer facilities of or accessed through this Website. Breaching this provision would constitute a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. Ecoffee Cup will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and disclose your identity to them. We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of this Website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
The intellectual property rights in all content made available to you on or through this Website remains the property of Ecoffee Cup or its licensors and are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved by Ecoffee Cup and its licensors. You may store, print and display the content supplied solely for your own personal use. You are not permitted to publish, manipulate, distribute or otherwise reproduce, in any format, any of the content or copies of the content supplied to you or which appears on this Website nor may you use any such content in connection with any business or commercial enterprise. You shall not modify, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or create derivative works based on any software or accompanying documentation supplied by Ecoffee Cup or its licensors. The Ecoffee Cup name, logo and No Excuse For Single-Use are registered trademarks, owned and enforced by First Person Limited. No licence or consent is granted to you to use these logos and or marks in any way, and you agree not to use these marks or any marks which are in any way similar without the written permission of First Person Limited.
These Terms and Conditions are the standard terms for the sale of goods by First Person Limited, trading as Ecoffee Cup, a private limited company registered in England under number 4545094 whose registered address is 7/ 35-37 Ludgate Hill, London, EC4M 7JN, United Kingdom
- Definitions and Interpretation
- In these Terms and Conditions, unless the context otherwise requires, the following expressions have the following meanings:
|“Business Day”||means, any day other than a Saturday, Sunday or bank holiday;|
|“Calendar Day”||means any day of the year;|
|“Commercial Unit”||means a delivery of Goods, the character and/or value of which would be materially impaired if divided;|
|“Contract”||means the contract for the purchase and sale of Goods, as explained in Clause 3;|
|“Goods”||means the goods which are to be supplied by Us to you as specified in your Order (and confirmed in Our Order Confirmation);|
|“Month”||means a calendar month;|
|“Price”||means the price payable for the Goods;|
|“Special Price”||means a special offer price payable for Goods which We may offer from time to time;|
|“Order”||means your order for the Goods;|
|“Order Confirmation”||means Our acceptance and confirmation of your Order as described in Clause 2;|
|“We/Us/Our”||means First Person Limited Ecoffee Cup.|
- Each reference in these Terms and Conditions to “writing” and any similar expression includes electronic communications whether sent by email, SMS, text message, or other means.
- The Contract
- These Terms and Conditions govern the sale of goods by Us and will form the basis of the Contract between Us and you. Before making your Order, please ensure that you have read these Terms and Conditions carefully. If you are unsure about any part of these Terms and Conditions, please ask Us for clarification.
- Nothing provided by Us including, but not limited to, sales and marketing literature, price lists and other documents constitutes a contractual offer capable of acceptance. Your Order constitutes a contractual offer that We may, at Our discretion, accept.
- A legally binding contract between Us and you will be created upon Our acceptance of your Order, indicated by Our Order Confirmation. Order Confirmations will be provided in writing.
- We shall ensure that the following information is given or made available to you prior to the formation of the Contract between Us and you, save for where such information is already apparent from the context of the transaction:
- The main characteristics of the Goods;
- Our identity (set out above) and contact details (set out below in Clause 12);
- The total Price for the Goods including taxes;
- Where applicable, all additional delivery charges or, where such charges cannot be calculated in advance, the manner in which they will be calculated;
- Where applicable, the arrangements for payment, delivery and the time by which We undertake to deliver the Goods;
- Our complaints handling policyeco/terms-and conditions/#complaints and
- We shall ensure that you are aware of Our legal duty to supply goods that are in conformity with the Contract.
- Description and Specification of Goods
- We have made every reasonable effort to ensure that the Goods conform to illustrations, photographs and descriptions provided on Our website at ecoffeecup.eco, in Our sales and marketing literature, and descriptions provided by Our sales people. We cannot, however, guarantee that all descriptions, illustrations and/or photographs will be precisely accurate due to discrepancies that may arise during the printing process and/ or differences in the colour reproduction of electronic displays.
- If you receive any Goods that do not conform to the Contract, please refer to Clause 8.
- If We find, or are made aware of, any typographical, clerical or other accidental errors or omissions in any sales and marketing literature, price lists or any other documents We will make every reasonable effort to correct such errors or omissions as soon as is reasonably possible. If, as a result of any such error or omission, you have received the wrong Goods, you may return those Goods to Us as provided in Clause 8. If, as a result of any such error or omission, you have paid too much, We will refund the excess paid for the Goods.
- We reserve the right to make any changes in the specification of the Goods that may be required to conform to any applicable safety or other legal or regulatory requirements without notice.
- All Orders for Goods made by you will be subject to these Terms and Conditions.
- You may change your Order at any time before We despatch the Goods by contacting Us. Requests to change Orders do not need to be made in writing.
- If your Order is changed, We will inform you of any change to the Price in writing.
- You may cancel your Order at any time before We despatch the Goods by contacting Us. If you have already paid for the Goods under Clause 6, the payment will be refunded to you within 10 working days. If you request that your Order be cancelled, you must confirm this cancellation in writing.
- We may cancel your Order at any time before We despatch the Goods in the following circumstances:
- The Goods are no longer in stock and We are unable to re-stock (if, for example, the Goods are discontinued); or
- An event outside of Our control continues for more than 20 working days (please see Clause 11 for events outside of Our control).
- If We cancel your Order under sub-Clause 4.5 and you have already paid for the Goods under Clause 5, the payment will be refunded to you within 10 working days. If We cancel your Order, the cancellation will be confirmed by Us in writing.
- Price and Payment
- The Price of the Goods will be that shown on our website at the time of your Order. If the Price shown in your Order differs from Our current Price We will inform you upon receipt of your Order.
- If We quote a Special Price which is different to the Price shown on our website, the Special Price will be valid for the period shown in the advertisement. Orders placed during this period will be accepted at the Special Price even if We do not accept the Order until after the period has expired.
- Our Prices may change at any time but these changes will not affect any Orders that We have already accepted.
- We have made every reasonable effort to ensure that Our Prices, as shown on our website are correct. Prices will be checked when We process your Order. If the actual Price of the Goods is lower than that stated in your Order, you will be charged the lower Price. If the actual Price of the Goods is higher than that stated in your Order, We will ask you how you wish to proceed.
- All Prices include VAT. If the rate of VAT changes between the date of your Order and the date of your payment, We will adjust the rate of VAT that you must pay. Changes in VAT will not affect any Prices where We have already received payment in full from you.
- Our Prices exclude the cost of delivery.
- All payments for Goods must be made in advance before We can despatch the Goods to you.
- We accept the following methods of payment:
- Debit and Credit cards, including Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, American Express
- Credit and/or debit cards will be charged on receipt of order
- Please note that delivery is currently only possible within regions specified on our website
- When We provide you with an Order Confirmation, We will provide an estimated delivery date. Please note that estimated delivery dates may vary according to the availability of Goods, your location, and circumstances beyond Our control. Unless agreed otherwise, the Goods will be delivered without undue delay and in any case no later than 30 Calendar Days after the date on which the Contract is formed.
- Delivery will be deemed to have taken place when the Goods have been delivered to the delivery address indicated in your Order and you (or someone identified by you) have taken physical possession of the Goods.
- If for any reason We are unable to deliver the Goods at your chosen delivery address, We will leave a note informing you that the Goods have been returned to Our premises, requesting that you contact Us to arrange re-delivery.
- The responsibility (sometimes referred to as the “risk”) for the Goods remains with Us until delivery is complete as defined in sub-Clause 6.4 at which point it will pass to you. Please note, however, that if you do not wish to collect the Goods and do not wish to use Our nominated carrier to deliver them, instead choosing your own carrier, the risk in the Goods will pass to you as soon as they are passed to your chosen carrier.
- You own the Goods once We have received payment in full for them.
- Please note carefully the following:
- If We refuse to deliver the Goods, you may treat the Contract as being at an end and We will reimburse you without undue delay.
- If delivery of the Goods within the agreed time period or at the agreed time was essential (taking into account the relevant circumstances at the time the Contract was formed) and We fail to deliver, you may treat the Contract as being at an end and We will reimburse you without undue delay.
- If you have told Us that delivery within the agreed time period or at the agreed time was essential and We fail to deliver, you may treat the Contract as being at an end and We will reimburse you without undue delay.
- If any of the events in sub-Clause 6.8 occur you may, instead of treating the Contract as being at an end, specify a new delivery time or time period. If We continue to fail to deliver the Goods, you may treat the Contract as being at an end and We will reimburse you without undue delay.
- If, despite the events in sub-Clause 6.8 and 6.9, you choose not to treat the Contract as being at an end, your right to cancel your Order or to reject the Goods will be unaffected. If you do so, We will reimburse you without undue delay.
- Faulty, Damaged or Incorrect Goods
- By law, We must provide goods that are of satisfactory quality, fit for purpose, as described at the time of purchase, in accordance with any pre-contract information We have provided, and that match any samples or models that you have seen or examined (unless We have made you aware of any differences). If any Goods you have purchased do not comply and, for example, have faults or are damaged when you receive them, or if you receive incorrect Goods, please contact Us as soon as reasonably possible to inform Us of the fault, damage or error, and to arrange for a refund or replacement.
- Beginning on the day that you receive the Goods (and ownership of them) you have a 30 Calendar Day right to reject the Goods and to receive a full refund if they do not conform as stated above. Alternatively, you may request a replacement of the Goods. We will bear any associated costs and will make the replacement within a reasonable time and without significant inconvenience to you. In certain circumstances, where a replacement is impossible or otherwise disproportionate, We may instead offer you a full refund. If you request a replacement during the 30 Calendar Day rejection period, that period will be suspended while We make the replacement and will resume on the day that you receive the replacement Goods. If less than 7 Calendar Days remain out of the original period, it will be extended to 7 Calendar Days. If, after a replacement, the Goods still do not conform (or if We cannot do so as previously described, or have failed to act within a reasonable time or without significant inconvenience to you), you may have the right either to keep the Goods at a reduced price, or to reject them in exchange for a refund. If you exercise the final right to reject the goods more than six months after you have received the Goods (and ownership of them), We may reduce any refund to reflect the use that you have had out of the Goods.
- Please note that you will not be eligible to claim under this Clause 7 if We informed you of any faults, damage or other problems with the Goods before your purchase of them; if you have purchased the Goods for an unsuitable purpose that is neither obvious nor made known to Us and the problem has resulted from your use of the Goods for that purpose; or if the problem is the result of normal wear and tear, misuse or intentional or careless damage. Please also note that you may not return Goods to Us under this Clause 7 merely because you have changed your mind. Please refer to Clause 8 for details of what to do if you change your mind.
- To return Goods to Us for any reason under this Clause 7, you may do so by post or another suitable delivery choice. We will be fully responsible for the costs of returning Goods under this Clause 7 and will reimburse you where appropriate.
- Refunds (whether full or partial, including reductions in price) under this Clause 7 will be issued within 14 Calendar Days of the day on which We agree that you are entitled to the refund.
- Any and all refunds issued under this Clause 7 will include all delivery costs paid by you when the Goods were originally purchased.
- For full details of your rights and remedies as a consumer, in the UK please contact your local Citizens Advice Bureau or Trading Standards Office.
- Returning Goods If You Change Your Mind
- If you are not satisfied with any Goods purchased from Us you have the right to return them in exchange for a refund or a replacement, subject to the provisions of this Clause 8. This Clause 8 does not apply to Goods that are not in compliance with the Contract and your legal rights. For such Goods, please refer to Clause 7.
- If you wish to return Goods to Us under this Clause 8 you must do so within 10 days of taking delivery, telling Us why you wish to return the Goods.
- All Goods must be returned to Us under this Clause 8 in their original, un-used condition, in their original, un-opened OR damaged packaging, accompanied by proof of purchase.
- You may return Goods to Us by post or another suitable delivery service of your choice. You are solely responsible for the cost of returning Goods to Us under this Clause 8.
- Refunds or replacements will be issued to you immediately if you return Goods to Us within 10 days of Our receipt of the Goods if you return Goods to Us by post or similar delivery service.
- As the manufacturer of the Goods, We guarantee that for a period of 12 months from the date of delivery, the Goods will be free from material defects. This guarantee is subject to the exceptions listed in sub-Clause 9.2.
- Our guarantee does not apply to any defects in the Goods caused by:
- Normal wear and tear;
- Deliberate damage and/or misuse of the Goods;
- Accidental damage;
- Failure to use the Goods in accordance with their instructions; or
- The alteration or repair of by you or any third party that is not authorised by Us.
- Our guarantee exists in addition to your legal rights as a consumer. More information on your rights as a consumer in the UK can be obtained from your local Citizens Advice Bureau or Trading Standards Office.
- Our Liability
- We will be responsible for any foreseeable loss or damage that you may suffer as a result of Our breach of these Terms and Conditions or as a result of Our negligence (including that of Our employees, agents or sub-contractors). Loss or damage is foreseeable if it is an obvious consequence of Our breach or negligence or if it is contemplated by you and Us when the Contract is created. We will not be responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable.
- We only supply Goods for domestic and private use. We make no warranty or representation that the Goods are fit for commercial, business or industrial use of any kind (including resale). By making your Order, you agree that you will not use the Goods for such purposes. We will not be liable to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, interruption to business or for any loss of business opportunity.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions seeks to exclude or limit Our liability for death or personal injury caused by Our negligence (including that of Our employees, agents or sub-contractors); or for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions seeks to exclude or limit Your legal rights as a consumer. For more details of Your legal rights in the UK, please refer to Your local Citizens Advice Bureau or Trading Standards Office.
- Events Outside of Our Control (Force Majeure)
- We will not be liable for any failure or delay in performing Our obligations where that failure or delay results from any cause that is beyond Our reasonable control. Such causes include, but are not limited to: power failure, internet service provider failure, strikes, lock-outs or other industrial action by third parties, riots and other civil unrest, fire, explosion, flood, storms, earthquakes, subsidence, acts of terrorism (threatened or actual), acts of war (declared, undeclared, threatened, actual or preparations for war), epidemic or other natural disaster, or any other event that is beyond Our reasonable control.
- If any event described under sub-Clause 11.1 occurs that is likely to adversely affect Our performance of any of Our obligations under these Terms and Conditions:
- We will inform you as soon as is reasonably possible;
- Our obligations under these Terms and Conditions will be suspended and any time limits that We are bound by will be extended accordingly;
- We will inform you when the event outside of Our control is over and provide details of any new dates, times or availability of Goods as necessary;
- If the event outside of Our control continues for more than 14 days, We will cancel the Contract and inform you of the cancellation. Any refunds due to you as a result of that cancellation will be paid to you as soon as is reasonably possible;
- If an event outside of Our control occurs and you wish to cancel the Contract, you may do so in accordance with your right to cancel under sub-Clause 4.4 above.
- Communication and Contact Details
- If you wish to contact Us, you may do so by telephone at +44 (0)20 3355 5086 or by email at [email protected]
- In certain circumstances you must contact Us in writing (when cancelling an Order, for example). When contacting Us in writing you may use the following methods:
- Contact Us by email at [email protected]
- Contact Us by post at Ecoffee Cup – First Person Limited, 7/35-37 Ludgate Hill, London, EC4M 7JN, United Kingdom; or
- Complaints and Feedback
- We always welcome feedback from Our customers and, whilst We always use all reasonable endeavours to ensure that your experience as a customer of Ours is a positive one, We nevertheless want to hear from you if you have any cause for complaint.
- All complaints are handled in accordance with Our complaints handling policy and procedure, available from eco/terms-and-conditions/#complaints
- If you wish to complain about any aspect of your dealings with Us, please contact Us in one of the following ways:
- In writing, addressed to Mr Oliver Wessley, Ecoffee Cup – First Person Limited, 7/35-37 Ludgate Hill, London, EC4M 7JN, United Kingdom; or
- By email, addressed to [email protected]
- How We Use Your Personal Information (Data Protection)
- All personal information that We may use will be collected, processed, and held in accordance with the provisions of EU Regulation 2016/679 General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) and your rights under the GDPR.
- For complete details of Our collection, processing, storage, and retention of personal data including, but not limited to, the purpose(s) for which personal data is used, the legal basis or bases for using it, details of your rights and how to exercise them, and personal data sharing (where applicable), please refer to Our Privacy Notice available from eco/ terms-and-conditions/#privacy-policy
- Other Important Terms
- We may transfer (assign) Our obligations and rights under these Terms and Conditions (and under the Contract, as applicable) to a third party (this may happen, for example, if We sell Our business). If this occurs you will be informed by Us in writing. Your rights under these Terms and Conditions will not be affected and Our obligations under these Terms will be transferred to the third party who will remain bound by them.
- You may not transfer (assign) your obligations and rights under these Terms and Conditions (and under the Contract, as applicable) without Our express written permission.
- The Contract is between you and Us. It is not intended to benefit any other person or third party in any way and no such person or party will be entitled to enforce any provision of these Terms and Conditions.
- If any of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions are found to be unlawful, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by any court or other authority, that / those provision(s) shall be deemed severed from the remainder of these Terms and Conditions. The remainder of these Terms and Conditions shall be valid and enforceable.
- No failure or delay by Us in exercising any of Our rights under these Terms and Conditions means that We have waived that right, and no waiver by Us of a breach of any provision of these Terms and Conditions means that We will waive any subsequent breach of the same or any other provision.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- These Terms and Conditions, the Contract, and the relationship between you and Us (whether contractual or otherwise) shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the law of England & Wales.
- As a consumer, you will benefit from any mandatory provisions of the law in your country of residence. Nothing in Sub-Clause 16.1 above takes away or reduces your rights as a consumer to rely on those provisions.
- Any dispute, controversy, proceedings or claim between you and Us relating to these Terms and Conditions, the Contract, or the relationship between you and Us (whether contractual or otherwise) shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of [England, Wales, Scotland, or Northern Ireland, as determined by your residency].
Discount applies to orders placed through Ecoffee Cup website only. May not be used in conjunction with any other discount or code. Discount code can only be used once. Trade customers excluded.
Please submit any cancellation via e-mail to [email protected]
E-mail cancellations must contain the following: First name, last name, order number, and e-mail address. This information must be identical to the information originally submitted on your order. Please provide contact information so that we may contact you if we have questions in regards to canceling your order.
Every effort will be made to accommodate the cancellation of your order, providing your order has not been charged and/or shipped out. In the event that a cancellation was submitted, and your order was shipped out after, we will gladly refund the complete balance charged including shipping. However, if the cancellation was documented as received after the order was shipped, we will refund the merchandise total less shipping.
The material displayed on this Website is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. Unless expressly stated to the contrary to the fullest extent permitted by law Ecoffee Cup and its suppliers, content providers and advertisers hereby expressly exclude all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity and shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever, including but without limitation to any direct, indirect, special, consequential, punitive or incidental damages, or damages for loss of use, profits, data or other intangibles, damage to goodwill or reputation, or the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services, arising out of or related to the use, inability to use, performance or failures of this Website or the Linked Sites and any materials posted thereon, irrespective of whether such damages were foreseeable or arise in contract, tort, equity, restitution, by statute, at common law or otherwise. This does not affect Ecoffee Cup’s liability for death or personal injury arising from its negligence, nor for fraudulent misrepresentation, misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter or any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you. This Website must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of this Website other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
Except where expressly stated to the contrary all persons (including their names and images), third party trade marks and images of third party products, services and/or locations featured on this Website are in no way associated, linked or affiliated with Ecoffee Cup and you should not rely on the existence of such a connection or affiliation. Any trade marks/names featured on this Website are owned by the respective trade mark owners. Where a trade mark or brand name is referred to it is used solely to describe or identify the products and services and is in no way an assertion that such products or services are endorsed by or connected to Ecoffee Cup.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Ecoffee Cup, its officers, employees, consultants, agents, and affiliates, from any and all third party claims, liability, damages and/or costs (including, but not limited to, legal fees) arising from your use this Website or your breach of the Terms of Service..
Ecoffee Cup shall have the right in its absolute discretion at any time and without notice to amend, remove or vary the Services and/or any page of this Website.
If any part of the Terms of Service is unenforceable (including any provision in which we exclude our liability to you) the enforceability of any other part of the Terms of Service will not be affected all other clauses remaining in full force and effect. So far as possible where any clause/sub-clause or part of a clause/sub-clause can be severed to render the remaining part valid, the clause shall be interpreted accordingly. Alternatively, you agree that the clause shall be rectified and interpreted in such a way that closely resembles the original meaning of the clause /sub-clause as is permitted by law.
If you breach these conditions and we take no action, we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies in any other situation where you breach these conditions.
These terms and conditions are to be construed in accordance with the laws of England and in the event of any dispute or claim associated with these terms and conditions, that dispute or claim shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
The above Terms of Service constitute the entire agreement of the parties and supersede any and all preceding and contemporaneous agreements between you and Ecoffee Cup. Any waiver of any provision of the Terms of Service will be effective only if in writing and signed by a company director of Ecoffee Cup.
The Ecoffee Cup loyalty scheme is operated by Ecoffee Cup. Upon signing-up to Ecoffee Cup as a customer, each customer is automatically signed-up to the Ecoffee Cup loyalty scheme and is therefore bound by the terms and conditions stipulated.
- These terms define an agreement between us (Ecoffee Cup ) and you, the customer.
- The Ecoffee Cup customer loyalty programme is can be used by anyone aged 18 or over.
- Loyalty points are awarded immediately after each complete transaction.
- 10 points are issued for every £1 spent at Ecoffee Cup. For every 100 points the customer will be able to get £0.50p off their next purchase.
- Points are issued against each £1 spent (rounded up to the nearest and highest £1 in the case of decimal currency).
- Points are issued against the total basket value (excluding P&P). Any other vouchers or promotional codes used will be applied BEFORE points are calculated.
- Loyalty points cannot be used against P&P Costs.
- If an item is returned to Ecoffee Cup for a refund, the amount of points awarded will be deducted from the customer’s points balance.
- All offers and promotions associated with the Ecoffee Cup loyalty scheme will feature unique expiry dates and other terms and conditions may apply.
- Ecoffee Cup reserves the right to cancel or vary any offer at any time.
- Ecoffee Cup reserves the right to cancel or withdraw the entire loyalty scheme and all associated vouchers or accumulated points at any time.
- If we (Ecoffee Cup) have reason to believe that a customer is abusing the scheme or its associated offers, we will take all necessary legal action.
- As a member of the Ecoffee Cup loyalty scheme, you will automatically receive regular communication from Ecoffee Cup , including balance statements and news about other offers and promotions.
- Points cannot be transferred to other account holders.
- Loyalty points are automatically applied to the customer’s account online (not sent separately as a code).
- Additional points will not be applied to transactions where a discount voucher has been used.
- In the event of a refund, goods that have accumulated Reward Points will be automatically deducted from the cumulative total.
- In the case of an account being closed, all vouchers will be removed and accumulated points will become void.
- Ecoffee Cup reserve the right to refuse the application of points when the customer is in breach of the terms and conditions stipulated, or any general Ecoffee Cup terms and conditions of purchase
- There is no cash alternative for points accumulated
- Ecoffee Cup reserves the right to amend or terminate the loyalty scheme or these terms and conditions at its sole discretion any time, with or without notice.
Any queries regarding the Ecoffee Cup loyalty scheme should be emailed to [email protected]